- Click here for Web Switch
- Log in – password required
- TS 480 Power Supply
- Qotom Mini-Computer – DO NOT TURN OFF
- KARC TS 590 Power Supply
- RigPi Computer – DO NOT TURN OFF
- Switches 2 and 5 are reserved for the TS 590 running under Kenwood ARxP programs.
- Switches 1 and 8 are reserved for the TS 480 running under RigPi.
DO NOT have switches 1 on at the same time as switches 5.
Turn off Power Supply switches when pau. This lets others know the station is idle and available.
Web Power Switch – installation and operation
- Plug into outlet – red LED lights; Yellow and Green LEDs blink
- Plug ethernet cable into hub and WPS – Yellow LED flashes intermittantly – this shows internet connection
- Plug in appropriate power plugs matching the white labels
- On a PC, browse to http://kh7u.aditl.com/menu/kh7u-switch.php
- (At the remote radio site, use http://192.168.1.100 )
- Log on. Click on HUNA for password
- Click on appropriate outlets to turn them on – Green activity LED lights
447 total views, 1 views today