Remoterig 1258MKII (RRC) Setup for the Kenwood TS 480 Control Head
You will need to open your RRC box and configure it for the Kenwood TS-480.
- Get a copy of the RRC manual at:
- Page 185 is shown above. Use the left-hand illustration.
- Attach the wires to the 18-pin DIP socket per the drawing.
- Set the numbered jumpers on/off per illustration. 1 = on; 0 = off.
- Detailed descriptions are in manual.
Download the latest Microbit Setup Manager at http://www.remoterig.com/wp/?page_id=88
- Follow instructions to locate your RRC on your LAN
- Change the IP address to be in your router’s range
- Typically it would be 192.168.x.y; x is normally 0,1,2; y can be your choice of 2-250
- Netmask is always 255.255.255.0
- Gateway is your routers IP-address, Typically 192.168.x.1
- You may need to download the correct version of software for the RRC.
- We are NOT using the latest software version until later.
- Current installed version is 2.38
Once the RRC IP-address is set, you can configuure the RRC parameters via a boowser.
- On a browser, connect to your RRC IP-address (example: 192.168.1.227)
- In the left-hand column, click on Info and Status screens for information.
- Modify parameters as needed.
- <<list of parameters will be added here shortly>>
291 total views, 3 views today