- Click here for Web Power Switch
- Log in – password required
- TS 590 Power Supply
- Qotom Mini-Computer
- TS 480 Power Supply
- Antenna Switch – On for TS 480 / Off for TS 590
- Switches 1-4 are reserved for the TS 590 running under Kenwood ARxP programs.
- Switches 5-8 are reserved for the TS 480 running under RigPi.
DO NOT Have switches 1,2,3,4 on at the same time as switches 5,6,7,8. The Antenna Switch can only connect to ONE radio at a time.
Turn off switches when pau.
Web Power Switch – installation and operation
- Plug into outlet – red LED lights; Yellow and Green LEDs blink
- Plug ethernet cable into hub and WPS – Yellow LED flashes intermittantly – this shows internet connection
- Plug in appropriate power plugs matching the white labels
- On a PC, browse to http://kh7u.dynu.net
- (At the remote radio site, use http://192.168.1.100 )
- Log on. Click on HUNA for password
- Click on appropriate outlets to turn them on – Green activity LED lights
346 total views, 1 views today